J. Herbin 1670 Collector's Edition Ink
J. Herbin is the oldest name in the pen inks world. The 1670 Collection inks are a beautiful range of special fountain pen inks illuminated with speckles of gold to really elevate your writing. Made in France, each 50ml bottle is hand finished with a "1670" wax seal and presented in a smart collector's edition box.
Available in 5 colours, all with a wonderful gold shimmer. It is notoriously difficult capture the gold in photographs, but we've thoroughly enjoyed testing each one and can confirm that the subtle sparkle is stunning!
- Caroube de Chypre: a deep red-brown with lovely shading
- Émeraude de Chivor: a rich turquoise named after the emeralds found in the Chivor mine discovered in South America in the 16th century.
- Gris Orage: Stormy Grey, a medium-dark grey
- Bleu Ocèan: an intense dark blue
- Violet Impériale: a sumptous, rich, vibrant purple.
Make sure to shake the ink thoroughly before filling your fountain pen. While writing, gently roll the pen in your hands often to keep the shimmer effect consistent and to prevent clogging. Due to the nature of the shimmer particles, be sure to clean your pen thoroughly after use.