Calligraphy Practice Pad
Couldn't load pickup availability
The ultimate companion to all budding calligraphers. This beautifully foil printed notepad is an integral part of practicing your calligraphy techniques and letterforms.
- 7x10" (177x 254mm)
- 40 pages
- Arena Natural Rough, 140gsm
- Folds once to fit a 7x5" envelope, such as our Marvellous Envelopes.
- Labelled with A, X and D heights
- x-height for lower case letters such as a, c, e.
- A for ascender height (lower case letters with ascending strokes such as b, d, l, k) and upper case letters.
- D for descender heights (lowercase letters with descending strokes such as g, j, y).
- The diagonal dotted lines show the angle of your lettering.
- Glue bound at the top and finished with sturdy greyboard backing.
Please note that this practice paper is specifically designed for calligraphy with a nib. While this paper will also work for the Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip Pen, for most brush pens we recommend our Brush Lettering Practice Sheets instead, which have a smoother surface and larger guidelines.
All our products are illustrated, designed and printed in house at Meticulous Ink, Bath, UK. Each practice pad cover has been lovingly foil printed in copper on a 1960 Heidelberg Windmill.