Date Free Diary by Meticulous Ink
Re-introducing our Meticulous Ink date free diary!
Perfect at any time of year, these feature a page per week, left undated for you to fill in as needed. Simply circle the month along the top and pop in the date under each week day. Each week also has an accompanying plain dotted page on the right for notes, drawings, lettering or anything else.
A5 in size, our diaries are hand made in Bath and feature a minimalist foil cover printed on our 1960s Heidelberg Windmill press.
Inside, you'll find 52 beautifully smooth 120gsm oyster pages, so it can take you through the whole year. The high quality paper is perfect for all kinds of pens and pencils, including brush pens, dip pens and fountain pens (including the Konrad flex pen).
As well as being used as a diary or bullet journal, these are also great for practicing calligraphy and brush lettering when you're ready to move away from using practice paper, but would still like some gentle guides!
Each notebook is spiral bound with a copper wire and backed with sturdy 790gsm greyboard. Overall diary dimensions: 15.5cm width x 21 cm height.
Choose from 10 different colours, each duplexed to a second colour on the inside cover.
- Mandarin (duplexed to Emerald)
- Emerald (duplexed to Mandarin)
- Azure Blue (duplexed to Citrine)
- Citrine (duplexed to Azure Blue)
- Textured Light Grey (duplexed to White)
- Cobalt (duplexed to Rust)
- Marrs Green (duplexed to Candy Pink)
- Rust (duplexed to Cobalt)
- Light Grey (duplexed to White)
- Candy Pink (duplexed to Marrs Green)
For more options, have a look at our Custom Date Free Diary!