A leather notebook cover to keep for life, these luxurious leather covers are made to fit perfectly around our wire bound Custom Notebooks and Date free Diaries. Made from 100% pure vegetable tanned Italian leather, with a smooth matt finish, it will patina beautifully over time. Soft enough to stay closed but sturdy enough to protect your precious book with ease. The leather really smells AMAZING.
Slide your notebook into the back of the cover to hold it safely, then use the pocket in the front for your important bits. Available in five glorious colours:
• Meticulous Blue with goldenrod stitching
• Golden Ochre with orange stitching
• Burnt Orange with cornflower blue stitching
• NEW Aubergine with orange stitching
• NEW Pillar box red with royal blue stitching
Each cover features our logo foiled in copper on the back.
Our very special covers have been beautifully handmade locally for us by the incredibly talented Toby, (artisan leatherworker of dreams) of Ottely in Gloucestershire. We worked hard together to come up with the perfect size, shape and fit, looking at every detail to ensure the leather would feel just right in your hand and age gracefully.
To make this even more special we can add your name or monogram to the front, subtly debossed or foiled in copper to ensure no one tries to steal this beauty from you.
Personalisation (If selected in drop down above): Choose from a plain cover or personalise the cover by adding your initials or name! Your chosen text will be typeset by hand and foil printed in a shiny copper or debossed blind (without foil).
- 20 characters maximum, including spaces. One line only.
- Available characters: A-Z (caps only), 0-9, full stop, hyphen and & # ♥ ★
- Please allow 7 working days for dispatch