The ultimate companion to all budding calligraphers. This beautifully foiled and letterpress printed notepad is an integral part of practicing your calligraphy techniques and letterforms.
- 7x10" (177x 254mm)
- 35 pages, each page delicately letterpress printed.
- Our own Walcot Wove paper, 160gsm, 100% cotton.
- Folds once to fit a 7x5" envelope, such as our Marvellous Envelopes.
- Labelled with A, X and D heights
- x-height for lower case letters such as a, c, e.
- A for ascender height (lower case letters with ascending strokes such as b, d, l, k) and upper case letters.
- D for descender heights (lowercase letters with descending strokes such as g, j, y).
- The diagonal dotted lines show the angle of your lettering.
Please note that this practice paper is specifically designed for calligraphy with a nib. While this paper will also work for the Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip Pen, for most brush pens we recommend our Brush Lettering Practice Sheets instead, which have a smoother surface and larger guidelines.
All our products are illustrated, designed and printed in house at Meticulous Ink, Bath, UK. Each practice pad has been lovingly letterpress and foil printed in copper on a 1960 Heidelberg Windmill using only the finest oil based inks. We use 100% cotton paper and each pad is glue bound by hand.